Creative, experienced science writer
When marketing to science-focused organisations, it’s essential to use precise, error‑free language, in order to avoid misunderstandings and meet the high standards expected by scientific audiences.
Not only that, but creating a well-targeted piece of science writing often requires the ability to understand and digest a stack of existing material, the creativity to make the messaging concise and coherent, and above all, an organised approach.
The good news is that I’m adept at all these things, having copyedited over 1000 scientific manuscripts and worked on hundreds of pieces of commercial literature over the course of my 20-year career in science communication.
Careful research and high standards
So when working with you, I will:
- Do the research needed to provide a firm foundation for the whole project
- Devise a clear structure that’s optimised for the type of content
- Write the copy to high standards of clarity and accuracy, while remaining true to your brand
- Keep the text concise without sacrificing nuances in meaning
- Write calls to action that get your reader to take the next step.
Word-perfect science writing
What this means for you is that I’ll provide carefully-crafted copy that does exactly what you need it to.
And if any proof corrections are needed, that’s no problem – I’ll diligently and quickly implement them, so you can get the final piece released without delay.