Creating compelling marketing pieces
‘Content marketing’ is a valuable way of engaging with potential customers, and at Clearly Scientific I’ve got considerable experience of developing white papers, trade-magazine articles, posters, e-books and infographics.
I’ll start off by asking you about the type of content you’d like and how it will be delivered. Once we’re happy with that, I’ll:
- Discuss with you in detail the message, and any data you’d like included.
- Suggest a structure that will be clear and readable.
- Write the content itself (or work-up a draft you might already have), doing any extra research if necessary.
- Prepare any graphical information, such as charts, screenshots, workflow charts or tables.
- Blend these elements into a clean layout that’s on-brand and appealing to the reader.
The end result will be a compelling piece that will grab the interest of your target audience, and establish your organisation as knowledgeable and helpful.
For examples of my work, visit my portfolio page to see a white paper, a magazine article and a set of infographics that I’ve worked on.